Thank You for your interest in the CredibleMeds website
With online registration, you can have the resources that will enable you to be an active participant in the safe use of medicines. You will have the information you need to personalize your decisions for safe medication use with the click of a mouse!
Benefits Everyone Receives at CredibleMeds
- Discover reliable information about your medicines
- Ability to search the QTdrugs list for drugs with potential risk
- Receive e-newsletters with updates to the QT Drugs lists
- Learn about possible drug-drug or drug-food interactions with your medications
- Knowledge saves live!
Benefits to Non-Commercial Registrants (healthcare providers, researchers and the public)
As a registered member you will be able to access a deeper level of data about the QTdrugs list and Drugs to Avoid Lists for Patients with Congenital Long QT. This includes information about the precise level of risk each drug has for prolonging the QT interval or causing Torsade de Pointes (TdP) arrhythmia.
1. Lists of drugs stratified by their risk of causing Torsades de Pointes (TdP)
- Drugs with Known Risk of TdP
- Drugs with Possible Risk of TdP
- Drugs with Conditional Risk of TdP
- Drugs to Avoid for patients with congenital Long QT
2. Opportunity to submit questions to AZCERT scientists about drug safety
3. Email updates when changes are made to drug lists
4. Optional free E-mail newsletter on Drug Safety
Potential Benefits to Registrants From Commercial (For-profit) Entities
Opportunity to purchase Single User or Multi-User licensed access to the QTdrugs list
1. Ability to review and download the QTdrugs list and selected meta data for each drug
2. Ability to use the QTdrugs API for online up-to-date data
3. Receive email notification when the QTdrugs list has been revised
4. Ability to submit questions regarding previous changes to the list
We value your recommendations for ways that CredibleMeds can better serve your needs.