The Site, the API and online tools are owned by the Organization and hereby licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicensable basis on the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms define legal use of the website, the API and online tools, all updates, revisions, substitutions, and any copies made by or for you. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by the Organization.
Your usage license under these terms continues until either party terminates it. You may terminate the license by discontinuing use of the website, the API or online tools. The Organization may terminate the license at any time for any reason. Your rights to use the Site, the API or online tools terminate automatically if (1) you violate any of these Terms, (2) the Organization posts a written notice of termination, (3) the Organization sends a written notice of termination to you, or (4) the Organization disables access to the Site, the API or online tools.
1. The QTDrugs Lists and Registration
As discussed above, only after you have registered with Us by providing your email address and name, will you be provided with access via the use of a password or API key. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your password, API key or account. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and password or API key; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account and password or API key; (3) promptly inform us if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. To send us an email, you may use the “Contact Us” links located on every page or contact us using the email address provided in Section 13 below. You grant the Organization and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the website, the API or online tools and the maintenance of the QTDrugs Lists the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the website, the API and online tools. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Site, the API or online tools.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The API and online tools are being provided in beta form to You and other registered users for evaluation and feedback. It is not intended for any other purpose, including but not limited to medical advice and/or treatment. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. These tools may not cover all possible drug toxicity or drug-drug interactions.
- During this beta testing phase, it may be necessary for AZCERT to modify the API and online tools.
- Although we attempt to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no guarantee is made to that effect.
- You are using the Site, the API, online tools and the QTDrugs Lists at your own risk. The Site and any related services, content (which we define in Section 5 below), data, information, links, functionality, or accessibility are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind. This includes any express or implied warranties such as the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The following is a non-exhaustive list of warranties we specifically disclaim:
- The Site, the API and online tools will meet your specific requirements;
- Will meet your specific expectations;
- Your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, CredibleMeds will not infringe the rights of third parties;
- The quality of the QTDrugs Lists or other material obtained by You will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the website, the API or online tools will be corrected.
4. Intellectual Property
Copyright © AZCERT, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The words “CredibleMeds,” “CredibleMeds API,” “AZCERT,” and “QTDrugs Lists” are our trademarks. All custom graphics, icons, logos, and service names are our copyrights, trademarks, or service marks. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
5. Use of Our Content
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, You may view, print, and copy content from the CredibleMeds Site, the API and online tools subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content must be used solely for informational or educational purposes. You may not sell or distribute the CredibleMeds content to third parties for any purpose whatsoever; however, You are permitted to direct third parties to view the API and other information on our Site;
- Unless expressly agreed to by the Organization, the content may not be modified in any way; and
- The Organization reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from the Organization.
Unless expressly agreed to by the Organization in writing, You may not print, copy, or distribute the layout or design of the API. Elements of this API are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
On a request by us, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site, API or the QTDrugs Lists. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event You will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
7. International Use
Although this Site, the API and online tools may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access CredibleMeds from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with CredibleMeds is void where prohibited.
8. Governing Law
The Site, the API and online tools (excluding any linked sites) are controlled by us from our offices within the State of Arizona, United States of America. It can be accessed from all fifty (50) states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Arizona, by accessing CredibleMeds You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this API. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Pima County and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Support Services at email@example.com , if by email, or at 1822 E. Innovation Park Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85755, if by conventional mail. Notices to You will be sent to the email address supplied to us by You in the course of your communications with the Organization. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site or API to inform You of changes to the Site or API or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts constitute notice to you.
10. Entire Agreement
12. Contact Information
Except as otherwise explicitly noted on the API, the services available through this API are offered by AZCERT, Inc. an Arizona corporation, located at 1822 E. Innovation Park Dr. Oro Valley, Arizona 85755. Our telephone number is 520-989-0900.